Thursday, September 9, 2010

Oh, Hey. I am alive!

So I guess to follow up on my last post which was like months and months and months ago (hahaha) I'd like to mention that I already want a new camera.
Yes I loved my new Fujifilm Finepix Z30, but I was wrong. The pictures come out sooo grainy online and there is no fix! I hear that printed out they aren't grainy but the sole use of the camera is to take pictures for my ONLINE shop and for candids of my friends and I for my facebook which is ONLINE!
Hopefully I'll be able to sell it and put that money towards the new Sony TX7 Cyber Shot.


Now as for who I featured in my last blog.
I wish to take back what I said.
We went ahead with a trade, for me to make a mothers day anklet for her mother and she was going to make me business cards. I never got my end of the deal and shortly after, her shop shut down and after our final review of the cards, she was never heard from again.
I clearly have no clue what went on on her side of things but I'll leave it open for your own judgement and opinions.

I hope none of my fellow Estians have to deal with sellers or buyers like this.


As we speak I'm laying in my boyfriends bed, wishing I had all of my crafting supplies here because I've done enough pouncing these past 2 weeks that I should start getting paid for my time doing it! It's sickly addicting and now all I want to do is create things.
Quit my job and just work solely on my online shops.

I recently got REAL business cards from a REAL business online that didn't scam me for a Swarovski Crystal anklet for its mother, and my Mom will for sure be passing those around and hopefully business will pick up.
I also would like to start going to craft shows and fairs.
But I'm skeptical to the old saying "you need money to make money", it's so true.
Can I get a lottery win or something.

Ugh, It's time to go shopping.

~VictoriaLinsey

No comments:

Post a Comment