Sunday, October 3, 2010

a woman on the run.

This weekend started my gigantic trip up and down the east coast.
Saturday afternoon I headed to my boyfriends house in Oxford/New London, Pa. I can't just say Oxford (which is what's on the mailing address) because New London is where Will always grew up so he always corrects me.
He came home for the weekend to buy a suit for some mock interviews and events coming up since he's a senior in college now! Soon he will be a busy business man. After we left the West Chester area, we headed to Lancaster to swing by to Wills moms house for some food she made for Will to bring back to school! It was Chicken Caserole and it was DEEEELISH. Paired with a nice glass of wine. She suggested white wine which I prefer but Will had previously bought a bottle of Yellow Tail Shiraz so I just had to deal with it :)
But before we could eat it we had a nice long drive to IUP! Of course, if i had it my way I would be here forever with Will but I'm only here for a short visit until I head to Ohio on Tuesday and then to North Carolina for my friend Tammys sisters wedding! I get the honor of watching her daughter Annabelle during the reception!
So back to the wine, I had just three quarters of a glass with dinner and I was ready for a nap. Of course all of the driving today didn't help!

When I got to IUP it was chilly. The sun had been beating on me while I was driving but once I got out of the car and up into Wills room. BRRRRR! So we got the heavier comforter out and in the wash and dryer and a space heater on immediately and now it's a nice cozy room!
All I was missing was a Pumpkin Spice Latte from Starbucks.
Boy do I love Autumn.

No comments:

Post a Comment