Wednesday, August 19, 2009

friend appreciation day!

today i thought it would be nice to take some time and list some of my closest friends on etsy!
i adore their shops and even more i enjoy them, chatting with them, trading with them, sharing ideas together, giving each other advice and just having a good time!
hence why i've named today Friend Appreciation Day!

i would like to introduce my friend KimArt!
everything she makes is hand made and from the heart!
she makes amazing cards for any occasion, paintings and also made tags for me to put on items that i ship out to my customers!
you can find a link to her shop here ---> www.kimart.etsy.com
and a link to her blog here ---> www.kimartblog.blogspot.com
somewhere in this post should be a picture of her Bright Octopus Ocean Original Acrylic Painting, but since im new to this im not sure where in this post it is or if it even worked haha
A for effort i always say :)



my jaw is killing me still. ugh.

No comments:

Post a Comment