Tuesday, August 18, 2009

wish i had dentures...

so last night i was up for 4 hours writhing in pain.
i need to get 2 teeth pulled... ASAP!
horrible teeth run in my family which means we've all had our fair share of cavities, fillings and root canals.

this week is just going to be filled with dentist visits. on thursday i have to take my boyfriend, Will to get his wisdom teeth out and then be his slave all weekend while he recovers.
that is however, as long as im not still dying from my cavities.

enough about my problems lol

this past weekend was my fathers birthday and we went to the poconos and enjoyed a house there. well my parents and other relatives did. Will and i had to stay in a tent and there was also an outhouse and no running water... bonfires and smores were great and so was canoeing!
we went to Bushkill Falls, which i went to with a friend when i was younger but this time we did the longest and toughest trail. the RED TRAIL! it was a 2 1/2 hour HIKE and when i say hike i mean 96455474572 steps and many hills.
almost broke my ankle 20 times but im still here lol
in one piece.

still trying to figure this whole blogspot thing out...
:D

No comments:

Post a Comment